Friday 25 January 2013

Cities I've visited: Rome

 "The Eternal City" "The City of Fountains" "Rome"
It's been three years since I've visited Rome and I'm still utterly impressed by it. I've visited Rome when I was on an exchange in High School to Italy and one of the days we went off to here. It's a shame we only had one day in the town, which made it quite rushed and we had to skip some things (of which the Trevi Fountain). I definately hope to go back to the city once again.
The Collosseum - As impressive as you might think it is
Roman Forum - The ruines of old Rome
The Pantheon - The inside of the Pantheon is absolutely gorgeous
Vatican City - The inside even better than the outside

If I ever get the chance to visit Rome again, I'll definately go. It's such a beautiful city and I know I haven't even seen half of it, as one day is just not enough in a city like this. Has any of you ever been to Rome? Or do you want to go there once perhaps?

6 comments:

  1. Ohh I really want to go to Rome! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Rome but really want to go there! But as I definitely don't want to be there while summer time, I'm waiting for the right opportunity to go. But I'm definitely planning on going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day, i will visit all amazing citys and countrys. One day only need to save for it hahaha. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rome, it's so beautiful and the collosseum is definitely as impressive as it sounds. I really want to go back again someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to go to Rome someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Rome, but definitely want to one day! And your pictures really make me want to go even more! :)

    ReplyDelete