Wednesday 6 February 2013

Those things you get to know because of celebrities: Part #2

Part 1 on 'Show me your Mumu' - Candice Accola, can be found here.

YourZenLife is an online scrapbook where like minded people from all walks of life can share their knowledge and passion for health and wellness. YZL offers an outlet for conversation, interaction, education and contribution. We want you to join us and encourage and inspire each other to live our happiest, best lives possible, and make an impact on the world. Welcome to YourZenLife!
"Be the Change you wish to see in the World" –Ghandi
Your Zen Life was set up by Teresa Palmerand Phoebe Tonkin, the latter is who I got to know the site. Phoebe is most known for her roles in H2O: Just Add Water, The Secret Circle and The Vampire Diaries. She launched the site with Teresa a few months back and I've been following it very regularly ever since.

The site has a great collection on articles on a variety of topics from healthy recipes (whether for yourself and/or the nature) to tips on excercising to more spiritual topics on the mind and soul. The site has some amazingly inspiring articles. For myself, I like the "nourish" and "move" section the most, but some of the more spiritual articles are really nice to read as well.

Did any of you knew the site before? Ever visited it? If not, make sure to have a look here. I'm sure that it can have some nice articles for a lot of you out there!

5 comments:

  1. So I just talked to you on Skype and said the same thing, but the site looks really nice! Didn't know it, but I'll make sure to take a look now and then. I've been trying to live more 'zen' and eat healthier so this seems perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did visit it one time.., might have to do it more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of it before. It looks like a really nice site :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely hadn't heard about it, but after surfing on it fast fast, it indeed seems interesting! I may check it fully out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for thiss blog post

    ReplyDelete