Saturday 9 March 2013

Shuffle Saturday

Shuffle Saturday is a weekly theme hosted by Pretty In Fiction to share a random song from your Ipod.

 Lana del Rey - Summertime Sadness
 I just love Lana del Rey. I secretly hope that more Lana del Rey songs come up in the shuffle of my Ipod for my saturday posts. This is one of my favourites though and listen to it quite a lot. I'm not a big fan though of the remixed version that came out a while ago, it just ruined the pureness of the song for me to be honest.

6 comments:

  1. Lana del Rey is great! Love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole album!!

    Have a fantastic weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about Lana del Rey but never actually heard any of her music before. It's not what I was expecting. Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This song is so good! I've heard of Lana del Rey but I haven't really ever listened to her, which is weird because her music is so my style! Thanks for sharing :)

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered her songs about a month ago, and I love them! She has such a soothing voice. I expected something like Katy Perry, but she surprised me. Definitely one of my favorite songs! :D

    ReplyDelete